Sunday, July 13, 2014

I've moved!

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I've moved house over to a consolidated location at http://samulraney.com. For a while, I had tried to keep two blogs going, but found that I wasn't keeping up with either one. And, even though I created the pen name Andy Rane to keep my audiences separate (one being YA and the other being adult), I don't really blog separately. Sooo... there you have it. If you're interested in keeping up with me and my writing, I hope to see you over at the new digs. Otherwise, good luck and fare thee well!

~Scott, aka Andy

P.S. This site won't disappear. It'll remain a repository for all of the good (cough!) writing advice articles I've published in the past. It gets quite a bit of traffic from Pinterest, so I can't just shut it down. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment