Saturday, December 24, 2011

Top Six of the Same Six - 2011 - Favorites Answers

Today's Top Six from the Same Six Awards features my favorite answers to my favorite of the Six Questions...#6! While we've run the gamut of long and short answers over the course of the year, these were the ones that stood out as being the most original and/or gave me a chuckle. Click on the author's name to read the original interview. Winners are listed in no particular order.

It's a dark and stormy night...you're alone in the house...there's a knock at the door...you open it, look out, and proceed to scream like a little girl. What's on the doorstep?

1. Kimberly Bettes - One of the most vile, evil creatures nature has ever known.

With beady eyes and hairy legs, it stares me down, longing to consume my soul. I stare back, trying to hide the fear that courses through my veins, hoping my lady-like screams didn’t give me away. If I’m lucky, I can slip back into the safety of my house unnoticed.

What is it, you ask?

Why, it’s a Jehovah’s witness.

Just kidding! It’s a spider. Lord, how I hate me some spiders.

2. Toni Dwiggins - A giant hamburger.

3. Alex Adena - Canned peas and creamed corn! My mom made me eat them when I was a little kid and I could barely swallow them without gagging. I'm grimacing now just thinking about them. Bleh.

4. R.E. Long - Snooki...or a big ass spider. Both are equally creepy.

5. Jennifer Rainey - Pee Wee Herman.

6. C.A. Deyton - John Taylor from Duran Duran. I’ve always loved him...by the way, I would also pee my pants. TMI?

Thanks for stopping by! And, Happy Christmas Eve! Stop on back tomorrow for some more Top 6 fun! Yes, I know it's Christmas, but you might need some books for that shiny new e-reader you got and I'll have a list of those that piqued my interest the most this year. Did you miss yesterday's winners? Well, check them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment